Otherwise known as Brazilian Pão De Queijo, these little cheesy clouds are a great substitute for dinner rolls! Serve warm with breakfast, lunch or dinner. You can change the cheese or add herbs to these to give them variety!
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups tapioca
- 2 eggs
- 3.5 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2.4 oz. grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bring butter, milk and salt to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Remove from heat and pour into a stand mixing bowl.
- Start adding the tapioca a tablespoon at a time until all incorporated.
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix well.
- Mix in the parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Scoop into mini cupcake tins.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until gold brown.
- Try not to eat them all from the pan!