Gluten-Free Blueberry-Banana Muffins
EASY as 1-2-3!
- One cup liquid (water, milk, dairy alternative)
- Two tbsp fat (melted butter, coconut oil, or other oil)
- Three eggs (for vegan substitute 3 flax eggs: 3 tbsp ground flax/9 tbsp boiling water)
- Package of Whisked Gluten-Free Muffin Mix (500 grams)
- One large ripe banana
- ¾ cup blueberries
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F 175C.
- Line 12 muffin cups with liners.
- In a bowl whisk water (liquid), coconut oil (fat) and eggs.
- Add muffin mix and whisk until smooth.
- Mash your banana a bit with a fork and add to the muffin batter, fold in the blueberries with a spoon or spatula.
- Fill muffin cups with an icecream scoop of measuring cup about 2/3 full.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until tops are golden brown and toothpick comes out clean
Makes 12 large muffins or four (4) dozen mini muffins. Click here to buy Whisked Gluten-Free Muffin Mix